Netzwerkmanagement Toolkit: Scanner, Resolver, Reports
22.07.2010 - Erweiterungen OpUtils
Donnerstag, den 22. Juli 2010 um 09:09 Uhr
Neues im Build #58000?
Erweiterungen & Bug Fixes von Build 57000 & 58000
IP Address Manager
- Issue in occupying high disk space in storing the IP History Data has now been fixed.
- The IP Address Manager tool now includes additional columns like Last Successful Scan, Last Scan Status and Remarks for the Active Directory Domains that are added.
- Last and Next scan schedules of the Active Directory Domains will be shown at the top of the domain lists in the IP Address Manager tool.
- While approving the auto-discovered subnets in the IP Address Manager, administrators will now be able to assign a domain to a subnet.
- Options to add routers from IP Address Manager has been included.
- Option to initiate subnet discovery from routers has been included in IP Address Manager.
- IP Address Manager now supports scanning multiple Domains of the Windows Active Directory
- The IP Detail view will now show the domain to which the IP belong.
- Graphical representation of subnet usage has been included in IP Address Manager Tool.
- Subnets in the IP Address Manager will now be shown in CIDR Notation (e.g. 192.168.112.0/24).
- You can now specify the DNS Server that the IP Address Manager should use to resolve the DNS Names of the IPs.
- Issue in displaying the previous DNS name when the IP gets reallocated has been fixed.
- Issue in showing duplicate IP Addresses in IP Address Manager has been fixed.
Switch Port Mapper
- The Location column in the CSV export of the Switch Details view is renamed to Physical Location to match the UI column name.
- The procedure to retrieve the VLAN information of Extreme and Force10 switches has been modified.
- The default value for classifying a port as stacked port has been changed to 2 from 10.
- Database version changed from Firebird-220.127.116.1181 to Firebird-18.104.22.16885-0
- You will now be able to create a custom column to add/upload related files.
- Links to knowledge base articles have been added along with the error message.
- Useful Links has been introduced in the OpUtils Summary Page.
- Issue in exporting the data from the Network Monitor tool has been fixed.
- Issue in sending empty alerts from the Rogue Detection tool has been fixed